Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Generation One - TRIBAL

It starts!
Here are my founders, it took me around 3 hours altogether to make them so yes that poll vote would be mine ;P
I did not use any Custom Content in their creation! I designed all the 'tribal' outfits with the Create-A-Style Tool. I was quite impressed.
Outfits will be found HERE soon.
I didn't use any CC in the creation of the house, either, or the furniture! There are just a couple CC furnishings.


This is Kadee Sim.
I loosely based her appearance on Australian actress Deborah Mailman.
I get worried Sims are a bit bland without make-up, but it's not supposed to exist in their time period, lol.
Kadee is a family-oriented, natural cook, with a green thumb, who loves the outdoors and is technophobic!



And this is Apari Sim.
I looked at a few more Aboriginal actors for his reference.
The tribal theme doesn't really work on male sims... I had to redesign his main outfit at first because he looked like a member of The Village People.
Apari is an hydrophobic angler, who loves the outdoors, and is athletic and artistic.


Here is their hut-like home. What you see takes up only the very left side of their lot.
So there's the main hut - a small one for kids will be added later - with a garden patch, a lake for fishing, and at the back is an outhouse bathroom. I'm quite pleased with it, but I'll only have to demolish most of it for Gen 2.

Interior, which has undergone some changes since I took the photo >>; the walls are now lined with tables for the husbands stupid fishbowls, and I had to add a tribal-disguised Fridge, Oven and Sink out of neccessity. I might put a Kitchen pic up next post (along with some BABIES?)



All furniture, walls, clothes were done out in Create-A-Style using Wood, Wicker & Weaves, Furs & Leathers, with an odd smidge of Fabric. I'm being 'authentic' like.
In the right pic, you can see a hanging chair, framed driftwood, and Easter Island table - I got them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment